Since I have the week off this week, I’ve been trying to think of things that I can do to enjoy my “stay-cation.” With the forecast being rainy/stormy for most of the week, it looks like I’ll be doing quite a few indoor things. Here are a few of my ideas so far:
- Read a million books. Okay, maybe not a million, but I’d be fine if I read 6 or 7.
- Write. I want to write blog posts, work on my story, and write a few reviews.
- Watch Shrek. Yep. I want to watch Shrek. For some reason I’ve been craving it.
- I’d like to hammock for a bit if I can, but of course, that depends on the weather.
- The normal exercises: run, swim, yoga…walking? I don’t know. Maybe I’ll teach Zane to swim.
That’s all I’ve got so far. Nothing big. It’s not that I don’t want to be busy, but the rest of this month is a little chaotic, so I’m kind of excited to chill this week. Next week my favorite baby is due to make his life debut, so there will be a bit of spontaneous travel next week to go meet him.
Oh, and happy birthday America. 🙂